Transfer deadline day

City Watch ‏@City_Watch 10m10 minutes ago
So, I'd say that wasn't a bad transfer window at all. What about you?

Nice post and pic collage! Top international defender, a top England defensive midfielder, top Belgian international and German POTY, and best and most exciting young England forward to come along in years....and at least two of them are squad players!!

The future is Blue!

BTW, anyone notice we are NOT in the headlines?! LOVE IT!!

Absolutely staggered that Arsenal only bought a keeper, Chelsea have made our classic mistake of standing still when you win the league. United are a laughing stock. Liverpool, despite their outstanding character, are shit. Spurs are Spurs.

This window couldn't have gone much better and only an injury crisis can stop us winning the league in my opinion.

Only 101.3mil net?......When you think of the talent we got, this has been a great window!!....We could have got another 2 or 3 players!!!;) he!!

MCFC Info ‏@MCFClnfo 2m2 minutes ago
Look away now City fans.... it's the net spend tables
1f602.png
1f3b6.png
We'll spend what we wannnnttt
1f3b6.png

0 retweets0 favorites

I take it the rags spending is 36m for Martial and not 58m. Can't be right the total figure at the bottom seems to be out of kilter with the totaliser on sky. Fuck em, our money we can spend it how we want. :-)

Only 101.3mil net?......When you think of the talent we got, this has been a great window!!....We could have got another 2 or 3 players!!!;) he!!

MCFC Info ‏@MCFClnfo 2m2 minutes ago
Look away now City fans.... it's the net spend tables
1f602.png
1f3b6.png
We'll spend what we wannnnttt
1f3b6.png

0 retweets0 favorites

proof how much money the owners are taking out, those net spends are appalling. Sums up why the Prem has had such a poor start, no true investment apart from us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.