British jihadists killed in RAF drone strike

The issue really is due process and I guess it's something we should all be bothered about that is what distinguishes us from them, however I doubt they considered themselves British citizens and they had effectively performed an act of treachery by going out to fight with ISIS

More interesting to me and more worrying for ISIS is how we got the intelligence on them, most likely they have been infiltrated at quite a high level (and low) considering the Government had a meeting before authorising the attack they must have known their whereabouts and movements for quite some time

People say they (ISIS that is) prefer martyrdom, well they say they do but you don't see many of the high level members volunteering for it, it's mostly brainwashed dupes that get done whilst the high level live it up in relative safety, I don't think they have been sleeping well for some time now
This is to be hoped. They are Nazi scum as far as I'm concerned, hiding behind scripture and their sky God.

This is to be hoped. They are Nazi scum as far as I'm concerned, hiding behind scripture and their sky God.

Nazis were the same with Christianity, declaring the Jews evil.

I've no real issue with jihadists being killed as long as due process is followed, and they are proven enemies of ours.

Makes me laugh, they can go around committing brutal murders then as soon as they got caught out and we hit them back, they start crying and the legitimacy of the attack is questioned. Never been a big fan of Cameron but he's got this call spot on and I think he knew when he sanctioned this that most of Britain would be behind him. They also clearly had some form of intelligence to know where ISIS would be, not as if they got Dave pissed, blindfolded him and asked him to stick the tail on the map...

Nazis were the same with Christianity, declaring the Jews evil.

I've no real issue with jihadists being killed as long as due process is followed, and they are proven enemies of ours.
God killers they were called. This was the official position of the Vatican until 1964, ffs. As for Cameron, I hate having to agree with him but I completely do, it has to be said. Old slug-head is right on the money here.

Good grief we agree on something. Just to add we don't go around wasting hellfire mounted on drones willy-nilly and targeting lone terrorist therefore I am sure intelligence was solid.

Didn't we invade another country recently on completely flawed intelligence? Feel a bit cheap repeating it but there is a suggestion military intelligence is an oxymoron

Makes me laugh, they can go around committing brutal murders then as soon as they got caught out and we hit them back, they start crying and the legitimacy of the attack is questioned. Never been a big fan of Cameron but he's got this call spot on and I think he knew when he sanctioned this that most of Britain would be behind him. They also clearly had some form of intelligence to know where ISIS would be, not as if they got Dave pissed, blindfolded him and asked him to stick the tail on the map...

It's almost as though we have different moral standards to fascistic terrorists isn't it?

The most disgusting thing about this is how civilized it all is.

Our Government has murdered a British national without trial.

That is a fact. The Government is a representation of the people of this country and we are all ultimately and collectively responsible for its actions.

They've turned us into murderers and the response is bombastic proclamations of more and a finickity argument on legal terms. No real outrage anywhere.

We collectively have become so frightened, so petrified of terrorism that we have allowed it to erode the most sacred foundations of our legal system and the protections we have against tyranny.

We are normalizing murder by the Government without recourse. The fact that they say somebody is a terrorist is irrelevant. We do not allow capital punishment nor do we allow them to summarily execute people based on their say so. They are beholden to our legal system, and on this occasion they have shown that our rights and protections granted to us are a big joke, given for as long as those in power allow it.

The most disgusting thing about this is how civilized it all is.

Our Government has murdered a British national without trial.

That is a fact. The Government is a representation of the people of this country and we are all ultimately and collectively responsible for its actions.

They've turned us into murderers and the response is bombastic proclamations of more and a finickity argument on legal terms. No real outrage anywhere.

We collectively have become so frightened, so petrified of terrorism that we have allowed it to erode the most sacred foundations of our legal system and the protections we have against tyranny.

We are normalizing murder by the Government without recourse. The fact that they say somebody is a terrorist is irrelevant. We do not allow capital punishment nor do we allow them to summarily execute people based on their say so. They are beholden to our legal system, and on this occasion they have shown that our rights and protections granted to us are a big joke, given for as long as those in power allow it.

Think you may be right, my first thought was good, kill em all but this isn't the way we should be operating. This whole matter stinks too, there is a big cover up going on here that our 'free press' is in on - Cameron reports that Reyaad Khan was killed on the 21st August - but the press were reporting he had been killed a month earlier - and nobody is mentioning this now

He was such a dangerous terrorist we killed him twice? And what danger was he to us? He was helping 'plan' wtf does that mean? And who said he was? And if we new he was surely you would let him keep planning and just intercept his communications to stop his plan?

Something not right here, and our government is treating us like the subservient cretins we are

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.