International Matches (3rd Sept 15 - 9th Sept 15)

Messi 48 goals in 104 caps
Ronaldo 55 goals in 120 caps
Rooney 50 goals in 107 caps .

Top 2 are idolised by english fans , the englishman is hated

Sums it up really. English fans just love slagging off there own.

We could win the World Cup and there would still be criticism.
I'm not English and Rooney's scoring record is as hollow as the space between his ears.

Messi 48 goals in 104 caps
Ronaldo 55 goals in 120 caps
Rooney 50 goals in 107 caps .

Top 2 are idolised by english fans , the englishman is hated

Sums it up really. English fans just love slagging off there own.

We could win the World Cup and there would still be criticism.

It's an achievement and he deserves a pat on the back, but he hasn't done enough in major competitions apart from when he burst onto the scene as a teenager, he should have done a lot better.

As for England fans love slagging off their own, maybe they do, but he slagged off the England fans who paid thousands to watch him in a shitty draw with Algeria, some fans will never forgive him for that.

If it weren't for injuries I bet Owen would be the all time goal scoring international, he was a brilliant player in his day IMO

I may be wrong but I think it may be Otamendi's first start/game since thw Copa America finished. Or a the very least since Valencia's preseason.

AGUEROOOOOOO scored 1 it finished 2-2..

Aguero came on after 76 minutes Argentina was 2-0 down he changed the game..

Kun seems on fire, if only he was English....

Fuck the GS love-in it seems the further south you travel the bigger the wankfest, strange that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.