British jihadists killed in RAF drone strike

I don't see why there is uproar just because they are 'British' yet thousands over other drone strikes are okay and get no complaints?

I don't see why there is uproar just because they are 'British' yet thousands over other drone strikes are okay and get no complaints?

We as the citizens of the United Kingdom have certain protections against Governmental tyranny including the right to a trial. These do not exist for foreign citizens, though I'm not exactly delighted about their drone killings either.

You're a WUM plain and simple, and I have evidence to back this up. I can call you a twat and a dickhead whenever I like because we all know you're only here to cause trouble. Probably a racist aswell.

Evidence? Really, and probably a racist good one, as the oracle I presume you have everyone's acceptance on bluemoon that I'm only here to cause trouble, let me ask you this out of the two of us who had pretty much a whole thread discussing their attitude as a poster

If we are throwing unfounded shit around I would suggest more people on here think you're an arrogant sod who can never admit he is wrong than think I am here just to cause trouble, I am in the majority on here in relation to my views on these terrorists, it doesn't mean I'm right but if I were here to cause trouble why would I agree with the main opinion

That my friend is logic maybe you ain't that good at it after all

We as the citizens of the United Kingdom have certain protections against Governmental tyranny including the right to a trial. These do not exist for foreign citizens, though I'm not exactly delighted about their drone killings either.

I would argue their rights as British citizens go out of the window when they is evidence they are plotting against us. We don't waste millions on drones for some kid who has stumbled on a dodgy pro Isis website. There was clearly very detailed intelligence. Seems perfectly reasonable to me to project the real citizens of UK. Whatever race or nation they arrived from who want to contribute positively to this country. Really don't see how there can be any argument to the contrary.

You're a WUM plain and simple, and I have evidence to back this up. I can call you a twat and a dickhead whenever I like because we all know you're only here to cause trouble. Probably a racist aswell.

I am pretty sure that Ric himself asked all members not to make personal attacks just recently I must have missed the bit where Ric made Mods exempt.
These personal attacks do not add to the debate and make the board appear to be very badly run'

just my opinion of course

Evidence? Really, and probably a racist good one, as the oracle I presume you have everyone's acceptance on bluemoon that I'm only here to cause trouble, let me ask you this out of the two of us who had pretty much a whole thread discussing their attitude as a poster

If we are throwing unfounded shit around I would suggest more people on here think you're an arrogant sod who can never admit he is wrong than think I am here just to cause trouble, I am in the majority on here in relation to my views on these terrorists, it doesn't mean I'm right but if I were here to cause trouble why would I agree with the main opinion

That my friend is logic maybe you ain't that good at it after all

I am pretty sure that Ric himself asked all members not to make personal attacks just recently I must have missed the bit where Ric made Mods excempt.
These personal attacks do not add to the debate and make the board appear to be very badly run'

just my opinion of course

So what you two are suggesting is that personal attacks and unfounded accusations are unacceptable despite a person in perceived power committing them and we should have evidence and consistency for our moral frameworks rather than accepting authoritative statements of correctness due to their position?

Yeah you're right. I agree completely.

So what you two are suggesting is that personal attacks and unfounded accusations are unacceptable despite a person in perceived power committing them and we should have evidence and consistency for our moral frameworks rather than accepting authoritative statements of correctness due to their position?

Yeah you're right. I agree completely.

No they are saying you are a twat and it is fine to blob up jihadis. I think. ( I am not saying your a twat - I am on my best behaviour)

Everyone has the right to a fair trial in the UK whether a citizen or not, but in a war zone they would be considered as taking an active part in hostilities and would be fair game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.