British jihadists killed in RAF drone strike

If we do find out ISIS are WUMERS I assume they'll feel the full force of the ban hammer if not a Bluemoon drone attack but only before we put it
to a democratic vote and get clearance from the Solicitor General.

I hate to be a pedant but can you give links to each of those cases you state that have seen Christians raping women in the name of religion, because I have not read one case over to you

The rapine part not so much, or at least it doesn't get publicised as much (for an example rape was a commonly used weapon in northern Ireland by the UVF and IRA but it gets glossed over) but if you want to see Christian fundamentalist murderers just Google:
National Liberation Front of Tripura
The Lord's Resistance Army (chillingly similar to ISIS)
Eastern Lightening (well documented extreme violence towards women)
The Army of God (mostly occupy themselves with killing doctors who provide abortions and bombing gay bars).

I find the arguments presented against these strikes pretty disturbing, because the suggestion is that Its perfectly fine to kill innocent civilians with drones or air strikes, which the UK and the other western countries have done by the thousands in Iraq, Afghanistan - you could argue this was acceptable collateral damage in a vicious war.
But just by dint of being UK citizens you qualify for far greater rights, even though you are much more clearly guilty of terrorism.

All the ruckus about the death of two scumbags is in stark contrast to the complete lack of concern from those same lefties and "human rights defenders" when it comes to thousands raped systemically in the UK or the numerous people butchered by the isis. Not killing these two animals would almost certainly have meant tge deaths of many innocent people. Are their human rights si irrelevant just because their would be murderers have British passports?

The rapine part not so much, or at least it doesn't get publicised as much (for an example rape was a commonly used weapon in northern Ireland by the UVF and IRA but it gets glossed over) but if you want to see Christian fundamentalist murderers just Google:
National Liberation Front of Tripura
The Lord's Resistance Army (chillingly similar to ISIS)
Eastern Lightening (well documented extreme violence towards women)
The Army of God (mostly occupy themselves with killing doctors who provide abortions and bombing gay bars).
So you made a statement you knew to be wrong interesting debating style

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.