British jihadists killed in RAF drone strike

So what you two are suggesting is that personal attacks and unfounded accusations are unacceptable despite a person in perceived power committing them and we should have evidence and consistency for our moral frameworks rather than accepting authoritative statements of correctness due to their position?

Yeah you're right. I agree completely.

No I'm just saying you were wrong and you wouldn't admit it as per usual, call me what you want it bothers me not, calling me a idiot says a lot more about you than it does me, if you find it hard to accept that someone who isn't getting there knickers in twist over dead terrorists must be a Wum then that's your look out

You may think you have me Sussed but you Are wrong which is becoming a trait with you

Self awareness doesn't come easy to some, I don't hold it against you

So your plan to stop ISIS is to copy ISIS?

A bold suggestion.

What women are we raping? Stoning? Mutilating?

What homosexuals are we brutally executing?

What people of a different religious positions are we beheading?

Why don't you ask the Kurds what they think of our drone strikes.

ISIS are a gorilla army that need wiping out, this is a war whether you like it or not.

So what you two are suggesting is that personal attacks and unfounded accusations are unacceptable despite a person in perceived power committing them and we should have evidence and consistency for our moral frameworks rather than accepting authoritative statements of correctness due to their position?

Yeah you're right. I agree completely.

No I am saying that there are dual standards on this forum. Either we all should be able to call posters twats and make accusations etc or no one should be able to.

sorry for the confusion around my original post

Yeah, yoy prefer this sort of thing don't you:

article-2729287-20A631A600000578-366_306x423.jpg
isis-gay-execution-640x480.jpg

Off you go now, you're losing it.

What women are we raping? Stoning? Mutilating?

What homosexuals are we brutally executing?

What people of a different religious positions are we beheading?

Why don't you ask the Kurds what they think of our drone strikes.

ISIS are a gorilla army that need wiping out, this is a war whether you like it or not.

ISIS?
lead_zps6871dcb0.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.