Villa Vs City Post Match Thread

Fuck

Fucking right Id be moaning, cos of everything I've just listed. Hes a coward, simple as that. And I moaned last week when we got away with Norwich. Yet apologised cos I knew people would've slagged me off for being negative. Not being negative being realistic

Listen mate, I'm not saying pellegrini is infallible he can make mistakes but you're making him sound like the Chilean Moyes.

Also a question for both you and everyone else who's galvanising for P's head.
What happens if pep/Ancelloti/etc. comes and doesn't win every match 5-0 or shows trust in himself by staying defiant in criticism, Will you all scream and cry for him to lose his job as well?

A bit flat after a European away, Villa didn't look bottom of the league, and with a new manager this had banana skin written all over it.
We did enough to win on another day, maybe that point will win us the league …..
And why the fuck did it take so long to book Guzan, he was time wasting all fucking match, nearly as bad as West Ham.
Football's supposed to entertainment, wish the refs would clamp down on this, it's a real pet hate of mine.

Horrible game today but you have to find the positives....Fallout 4 is only a day and a half away!

what else could he have down ? apart from maybe bring on nacho. de bruyne and sterling missed from 4 yards out thats not pelles fault

You cant play for virtually the whole game away from home missing chances like we did with no striker on the pitch and one sat on his arse without coming in for some flak.

My biggest gripe today is the attitude or lack of it shown by far too many of thee players and unfortunately, Pellegrini as well.

Bad day at the office but we didnt lose and we will still piss the league but its only right after that to call a spade a spade.

i can cope with people being pissed off as I am but some of the fuckwittery posted by the likes of you just beggers belief
Ahh, sorry

Unlucky against bottom of the league today lads, maybe next time

Unlucky today Pellers, maybe next time try playing a striker against bottom of the league

Unlucky all round today, might be a useful point that against bottom of the league

Please, can a someone (with a positive mindset) explain these points to me? I am not being sarcastic, I am just baffled by what I saw today, surely Pelle isn't that naive, what am I missing?

1. Navas for Bony when Nacho is on bench. turned us toothless with no one to aim at up front.
2. Yaya for Delph. Yaya was doing ok, maybe good. Why bring on a defensive midfielder for an attacking one when we need a goal? Why Delph when both Fernas are on?
3. Bring on Delph was a sure way to give villa crowd and players a purpose, why do it when we are behind?
4. 3 Defensive midfielders and no striker for large part of the match?
5. Sterling for Nacho? When we have 3 defensive midfielders on the pitch and we need a goal?
6. Why play defensively against the bottom team?

Seems we suffer the either extreme of of 442 or 460 with Pelle.
You thought yaya was playing well?

Some people just don't know when we've got in good. Always fucking greener elsewhere. This entitlement to win every game is so self righteous and raggie.
We were fucking shit less than 10 years ago, now an away point is calamitous. Grow up

Didn't win today against the bottom of the league because of our manager. End of fucking story.....****!

PS, that's your insult returned and you're welcome
Capital letters eh you fuckin bake,come back in May when we've fluked another title cause Arsenal threw it away yoi clueless clown.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.