Villa Vs City Post Match Thread

Navas has no bottle but he does offer up chances. Pelegrini should have had them motivated a bit more we were dogsh*t for about 55 mins.

Inheachio should have been on 20 minutes earlier. Fernandinho and yaya were an absolute disgrace today.
No they weren't a disgrace. They just didn't play very well. And how you can even think about criticising navas today is just, well, a disgrace

Disappointed today with the result today we should be beating villa but in the end it's one of those days we could of easily had 4 on another day. Shame inihachio didn't get longer on the pitch. Yaya was quiet today maybe midweek caught up with him.

Said "Ok, maybe good". Surely better than Delph, wont you agree?
No, I thought it was his worse game in a long time. His passing was off to the point that Villas best moments came from his poor distribution.
He allowed players to run off him the whole game and made our midfield fragmented because he's not quick enough to get back into position.
Thought he was going to cost us the game tbh and Delph would have come on at HT for me.

Yeh it can be a woman having passion can't it, give me your seat number so i CAN WAKE YOU UP AT THE NEXT GAME.!!

I love passion as much as you but calling one of our great players a piece of shit is not passionate IMO.
Btw, I have been going since the 50's also!

Some people just don't know when we've got in good. Always fucking greener elsewhere. This entitlement to win every game is so self righteous and raggie.
We were fucking shit less than 10 years ago, now an away point is calamitous. Grow up
Here here sir

Happy clappers were saying we'd catch Chelsea last season as well all the way till the end haha.
You can take the Piss out of the "happy clappers" all you want but the doom gloomers are much more worse. Its as if it's the end of the world if we don't score 6, The over reactions are unbelievable. It's all well and good being upset and being frustrated because we didn't win but to say thinks like "pelegrini is one of the worst managers in the league" just because he didn't bring on kelechi sooner or kelechi will want to leave now etc.. is a tad extreme don't you think.

Top of the league.
Last 16 of champs league with 2 games left.
1/4 final of capital one cup.
But we didnt score against villa even though we had more than enough chances so The reaction is like we've just woke up to find mansour was a dream and we're actually Owned by venkys and have Gary Megson in charge with wigley as his number 2.

Capital letters eh you fuckin bake,come back in May when we've fluked another title cause Arsenal threw it away yoi clueless clown.
You quoted my full post and out of everything you commented on the one thing you could twist to your advantage. I note you didn't disagree with anything else I said about the tactics which must mean you agreed with everything I said. Thanks proves everything I said was correct. Xxx

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.