Player Topic: Wilfried Bony (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And that's the managers job, and it's a decision I agree with, because I've not seen anything from him yet to justify his inclusion ahead of Bony.
Haha. Other than his sharp finishing, passing ability, speed and movement.

And the manager is doing such a good job that we have agreed to replace him in the summer.

Nope. It's a mirage. He isn't for us. He misses lots of chances like Bony, and his ball control and passing is worse. He is more mobile, and more aggressive though.

I think he'd be just as frustrating as Bony. And in a year, we'd be on to the next scoring guy we are trying to replace Lukaku with.

His movement is far better than Bony's as is his finishing and agility. I don't recall Bony being able to finish a chance via kicking that hadn't been handed to him on a Silva (see what I did there) platter. But I agree that he isn't the ideal fit for us. We seriously miss someone of Tevez's ilk who had great movement.

Apart from the wank facts...are you actually going to tell us how Bony is better than Lukaku? I'm eagerly awaiting this. What with others using the excuse that Bony was top scorer in the calendar year for a shit club, what does Lukjaku have to do to be considered ok on this rich vein of form we currently find him in? So far, you've asked me for my opinion, and offered me nothing back.
Bony holds up play better and is more polished. Sure, has been frustrating in that respect, and falls short of our elite players like silva in his passing and awareness (most players would) but if you think he is poor, you haven't seen Lukaku. Our intricate passing doesn't work well with bony, but would just fall apart witg Lukaku. Lukaku does offer better movement, but he is basically just a battering ram, ideal for a counter attacking team, but if he were at city he would stick out even more than bony.

The wank facts simply say that Bony is as good as Lukaku as a pure goalscorer. And thats while 1. Playing in a weak Swansea team, while Lukaku plays for a much better team or 2. Transitioning into a team that plays very differently, not a regular starter and out of form.

If Everton were offered a straight swap they would snap our hand off. Suggesting Lukaku is 30mn better is a joke.

Haha. Other than his sharp finishing, passing ability, speed and movement.

And the manager is doing such a good job that we have agreed to replace him in the summer.
I hope you're right about Nacho because we'll have one hell of a player on our hands if he's already better than a 25 million pound striker. Unfortunately I fear you're wrong. Sorry.

The New Benjani
Dzeko with a tan..
SM went to Wales on s Dhetlsnd Pomy
Brought us back a pile of Shite
F@&k back WBony...

I hope you're right about Nacho because we'll have one hell of a player on our hands if he's already better than a 25 million pound striker. Unfortunately I fear you're wrong. Sorry.

Bony's value isn't 25 million though. We would never get to recoup that.

Laughable that some posters here are defending him because he holds up play better. If that's the argument in his favour then we should go all out for Rooney in next transfer window.

Laughable that some posters here are defending him because he holds up play better. If that's the argument in his favour then we should go all out for Rooney in next transfer window.

To be fair he's been scoring and Rooney hasn't .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.