Player Topic: Kelechi Iheanacho (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apart from the fact you're not factoring in injuries, form. The fact we changed system etc.
So what? Aguero, Silva, Kompany all have injuries and poor form but they are all a million miles better than Bony. Every player has injuries and poor form. So what?

So what? Aguero, Silva, Kompany all have injuries and poor form but they are all a million miles better than Bony. Every player has injuries and poor form. So what?

Because it shows how ridiculous your point is, not factoring It in shows you're set in the minds Ightfield Bony is rubbish and nothing will change that.

When he has a PL winners medal after scoring 18 goals this season you'll change your tune.

Because it shows how ridiculous your point is, not factoring It in shows you're set in the minds Ightfield Bony is rubbish and nothing will change that.

When he has a PL winners medal after scoring 18 goals this season you'll change your tune.

Trust me, I don't want any City player to perform badly and if he does turn it around and score 14 more League goals in the remaining 19 League games I will gladly eat shit and admit I'm wrong.

I'm judging him based on what I've watched so far. He has had injuries last season and malaria in the Summer so it will be hard for him, but we are now half way through this season and he is getting worse with every passing game rather than improving.

Aguero comes back from repeated muscle injuries and within 5 games he is back to his best, same with Silva and Kompany. How long will it take for Bony to recover from his malaria? 20 games? 30? 50?

After the Arsenal game last week Bony told reporters he is in fine form and should be starting ahead of Aguero so why make excuses for him when the man himself isn't even blaming injury.

Bony is going to score 14 pl goals in next 19 pl games ?

Bony is going to score 14 pl goals in next 19 pl games ?

I said 18 goals in all competitions, he can add more in both the Fa Cup and CoC.

Trust me, I don't want any City player to perform badly and if he does turn it around and score 14 more League goals in the remaining 19 League games I will gladly eat shit and admit I'm wrong.

I'm judging him based on what I've watched so far. He has had injuries last season and malaria in the Summer so it will be hard for him, but we are now half way through this season and he is getting worse with every passing game rather than improving.

Aguero comes back from repeated muscle injuries and within 5 games he is back to his best, same with Silva and Kompany. How long will it take for Bony to recover from his malaria? 20 games? 30? 50?

After the Arsenal game last week Bony told reporters he is in fine form and should be starting ahead of Aguero so why make excuses for him when the man himself isn't even blaming injury.

I don't understand how Bony can be getting worse when he has 4 goals in his last 6 appearances, that's progress in my eyes.

I said 18 goals in all competitions, he can add more in both the Fa Cup and CoC.

No. This is what you said:

"When he has a PL winners medal after scoring 18 goals this season you'll change your tune."

And aren't you the bright spark who described Silva as a "fucking disgrace"? Excuse me for not hanging on your every word.

No. This is what you said:

"When he has a PL winners medal after scoring 18 goals this season you'll change your tune."

And aren't you the bright spark who described Silva as a "fucking disgrace"? Excuse me for not hanging on your every word.

Right, but I didn't specify what competitions the goals would be in.

I also don't care what I previously said about Silva as there was some truth to it. Maybe you should stop getting upset over a forum? If you don't like people having differing opinions then maybe you should remove yourself?

I hate the fact that he is coming on for the last 5 mins pretty much every appearance he has already proven his worth but past that he needs to be given a real chance to progress.

I hate the fact that he is coming on for the last 5 mins pretty much every appearance he has already proven his worth but past that he needs to be given a real chance to progress.
I can't see him being given a fair crack of the whip unfortunately. He's obviously not going to displace Aguero and MP seems scared to put Bonys nose out of joint by playing Kelechi. That coupled with surely the purchase of a world class striker in the next few weeks means Kelechi won't see many minutes from now till the end of the season. And then he'll be pissed off at another season passing him by like several youngsters before him who have sought pastures new.

Shame really. I thought he could have at the very least come on at half time against Sunderland when we were 3-0 up.

I can't see him being given a fair crack of the whip unfortunately. He's obviously not going to displace Aguero and MP seems scared to put Bonys nose out of joint by playing Kelechi. That coupled with surely the purchase of a world class striker in the next few weeks means Kelechi won't see many minutes from now till the end of the season. And then he'll be pissed off at another season passing him by like several youngsters before him who have sought pastures new.

Shame really. I thought he could have at the very least come on at half time against Sunderland when we were 3-0 up.

I doubt that we will be bringing in a world class striker. 1 real negative to Manuel is his substitutions and against Sunderland although I get trying to get minutes in Kompany's legs i just think it was a waste of a substitution. The substitute with 2 mins left last night was just shit and I know what your saying about putting bony's nose out but he wasn't taking bony off so he could have done it on the 80th and and give him a good 10+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.