Player Topic: Kelechi Iheanacho (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well to compare him to Guidetti is simply not done :) Have never seen a kid with so much composure and awareness around him. Once the butterflies in his stomach settles down and he adapts to more physical aspect of Senior games. Hopefully, adapt like El Mago inspite of his diminutive figure. This guy is simply gonna score goals for fun in the future. I kind of like how Pelle is "easing" him into the senior squad. Just like teasing your partner multiple times before finally going for it :)
Not sure about your last sentence ;) but agree with the rest, people forget that he's only 19 (not 20 until Oct) and thanks to the work permit issues initially has to be eased into the swing of things. We're in the middle of January in the English league which must be the toughest time in any league in the world and it's a long slog until May (especially if we stay in all comps). Pellegrini is managing him well (considering all our injuries too). There's a nice little piece in the Mail on him although it seems to be more of a rehash of an earlier article. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...Manchester-City-hitman-showed-just-again.html

Any truth to the stories the club want to tie him down to a long term contract?

Great news if confirmed.

Just some internet chatter I saw on news now that the club want to give him a pay rise for breaking into the first team but he's having legal issues with his former and new agents.

http://www.footballtransfertavern.com/premiership/man-city-star-sees-contract-talks-delayed-after-fierce-row/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+TransferTavern+(The+Transfer+Tavern+Home+Page)#KGsGYLpcadumTRH0.97
Oh right ta,i think txiki will get the job done when he can

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.