Player topic : Yaya Toure (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yaya is the singularly the most important player to have played for City in my 50+ years of attending games. If he was English then they would be falling over themselves with awards. To describe him as lazy is lazy itself, ignoring what the does and only noticing what he doesn't do. Most of the goals he has scored have been exceptional and more importantly have actually counted, Ill never forget the goal v Villa as he ran through their midfield squatting the Villa players like flies, before almost breaking the net with the power of the shot. Caragher, is a scouse gobshite, an above average player nothing more I agree with Neville though that City should be using Yaya more intelligently, but that's another story.

The press started YaYa bashing before Christmas with Caragher and he has now started scoring freely. Now the rest have joined in I await the torrent of goals from the big-man to give the biggest Vs up to the press they could possibly imagine. Joy and Celebrations to come...
As a result the 3rd title in 5 years could just be being put in the bag.

That said I think this can only happen if our AMs track back a bit more. Only Navas is really doing it - and he has problems with end product.

Yaya is the singularly the most important player to have played for City in my 50+ years of attending games. If he was English then they would be falling over themselves with awards. To describe him as lazy is lazy itself, ignoring what the does and only noticing what he doesn't do. Most of the goals he has scored have been exceptional and more importantly have actually counted, Ill never forget the goal v Villa as he ran through their midfield squatting the Villa players like flies, before almost breaking the net with the power of the shot. Caragher, is a scouse gobshite, an above average player nothing more I agree with Neville though that City should be using Yaya more intelligently, but that's another story.

Souness said at that time, when Yaya was flying, our use of him will be a problem as it can't be maintained at his age & that it would have to change quickly, for his sake & ours. That was two seasons ago. Nothing has changed.

Glen Hoddle criticising this kind of thing gives me my biggest laugh. Glen fucking Hoddle. Unbelieveable.

good post, great player and one of our most important players

Hallelujah brother...
029e6d9f.gif~c200

Someone who gets what the media and TV are doing "Lead and Fed" and it's working but most are waking up to it thank fuck, not much chanting for Yaya these days...Fucking Lazy my arse...

No chance. To blame Yaya letting players ghost past him unchallenged so regularly on the media is severe delusion. It's evident almost every single game. Criminal at times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.