Forum suggestions and feedback

Before the forum change, if you quoted someone, and they quoted you a fair time after, the last two quoted text bits were visible which was good as it meant you could remember what you'd said and they said and you said etc.

It just made catching up with your own, or other people's discussions a lot easier. Not it's only one quote allowed which isn't as good.

I've not explained it well but hey ho.

If you mess about with the quotes and edit them properly you can emulate the old system. Like this.

Unfortunately the forum software doesn't do it by default, but you fairly easily quote multiple messages yourself:

Additionally, clicking the white arrow next to the username at the top of the quoted message takes you to the original post.

I enjoy the forum, but having looked at other forums which run the Xenforo software, there are features I'd like on Bluemoon such as the Likes feature.
This for me encourages people to make more of an effort in their posts as they receive Likes, and also show's which posts in a topic are more worth reading.
Yes it can be a tad "Facebookesque"

I'd welcome a private area...The ability to donate to the forum which would include a sub-forum for donaters only, which could include links to streams and no advertising on the message board.

Finally, this idea might not go down well amongst some but I'd like a chatroom feature which would go live pre-match, during the match and after the match for a short period.

I enjoy the forum, but having looked at other forums which run the Xenforo software, there are features I'd like on Bluemoon such as the Likes feature.
This for me encourages people to make more of an effort in their posts as they receive Likes, and also show's which posts in a topic are more worth reading.
Yes it can be a tad "Facebookesque"

I'd welcome a private area...The ability to donate to the forum which would include a sub-forum for donaters only, which could include links to streams and no advertising on the message board.

Finally, this idea might not go down well amongst some but I'd like a chatroom feature which would go live pre-match, during the match and after the match for a short period.

39688420.jpg

I may be corrected but I'm fairly certain that's a limitation of the new forum software so unless the developers change it, it's not likely to revert back to the old method.

I can probably change this in the code if it's popular enough. Should be trivial.

A way of distinguishing what threads you've posted in, like the little black dot previously.

Can we euthanize 90% of the match day thread? Failing that making the sub buttons like the one for striking out words bigger on mobile would be nice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.