Jihadi John Song

didsburyblu

Anyone hear this at half time. I wasn't there today but seen it circulating on the internet.
Maybe it's me being a mard arse but I pray ift just disappears and doesn't catch on.
Last thing we need is to draw attention to ourselves by mocking the death of one of them, as much as some may find it funny they sure as hell ain't gonna come back at us with a revenge song .
We've seen they have a liking for football stadiums so I'd rather we stuck to singing the traditional songs rather than try and incite them with a song mocking the death of one of their own as I'm pretty sure ISIS dont do humour.

I'm sure there planning there next stadium attack so lets not light a big fucking beacon over ours .

In this day and age I'd rather be a killjoy over a song than part of a possible massacre at the Etihad so it's a definite thumbs down to that song from me

I agree totally or some poor random City fan is going to be stabbed in a revenge attack by one of these nutters,so whoever has started this shit it needs stopping now!

Glad for the opening post.

I was there and heard it.

I found it poor taste and it has got nothing to do with supporting City at all. Needs to stop.

Anyone hear this at half time. I wasn't there today but seen it circulating on the internet.
Maybe it's me being a mard arse but I pray ift just disappears and doesn't catch on.
Last thing we need is to draw attention to ourselves by mocking the death of one of them, as much as some may find it funny they sure as hell ain't gonna come back at us with a revenge song .
We've seen they have a liking for football stadiums so I'd rather we stuck to singing the traditional songs rather than try and incite them with
Anyone know the lyrics?
Appeared on my Facebook page and lyrics are as follows...not a song I'm a fan of to be honest and needs knocking on the head....
Jihadi John he's fucking dead, had a bomb dropped on his head, Bacary Sagna he plays at the back, they tried to kill him in the Paris attack, he said fuck off and he made a bomb, and dropped the fucker on Jihadi John.

Appeared on my Facebook page and lyrics are as follows...not a song I'm a fan of to be honest and needs knocking on the head....
Jihadi John he's fucking dead, had a bomb dropped on his head, Bacary Sagna he plays at the back, they tried to kill him in the Paris attack, he said fuck off and he made a bomb, and dropped the fucker on Jihadi John.
That's terrible. From Shakespeare to this.

bet that took penning that song, bono will be shiting it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.