Holiday suggestions

Ric

Administrator
Looking for a nice, quiet family resort to take the kids to this summer. Went to Puerto Pollenca in Majorca last year, and loved that. Fancy a change this summer, but something broadly similar. Any suggestions?

Maybe one of the Greek islands if you haven't been?

Skiathos -

Great experience for me as a kid as you can (still) get access really close to the Airport runway, with planes flying over you.

tumblr_n6k121Vytp1se7qtio1_1280.jpg

Dunno what it's like in 2016 but when I went it seemed more laid back and quiet.

Mandraki Village, Koukounaries, Skiathos - a good Hotel for the family.
http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_...que_Hotel-Koukounaries_Skiathos_Sporades.html

Enjoyed cycling around with the bike hire, with some areas quieter which aren't close to the airport.

You have already found a great family holiday destination in Majorca, Menorca is also good, Cyprus (longish flight), France; holiday home. The Algarve is a good short -haul option.'

Cala lleyna on the east side of Ibiza, fantastic beach, a few great restaurants, nice and quiet. The opposite of the rest of the island tbh.

Looking for a nice, quiet family resort to take the kids to this summer. Went to Puerto Pollenca in Majorca last year, and loved that. Fancy a change this summer, but something broadly similar. Any suggestions?
You can`t beat Menorca for a nice quiet holiday mate.No knob heads to be seen and they love the Brits.Only a 2.5 hour flight.

There was a thread on here very recently about favourite holiday destinations. Must be worth having a flick through that for some ideas!
For the record, my pick on there was Port de Soller in Majorca.

Blackpool

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.