Bring Back THE POZNAN

Why are people against this?? Much rather have the Poznan back than singing shit songs referencing ISIS ffs. Imagine all three tiers in the South Stand doing it

Why are people against this?? Much rather have the Poznan back than singing shit songs referencing ISIS ffs. Imagine all three tiers in the South Stand doing it

I can see us doing it when we're away and against the big clubs at home if we're winning i.e against arsenal or rags but can't see us doing it against any other teams

I can see us doing it when we're away and against the big clubs at home if we're winning i.e against arsenal or rags but can't see us doing it against any other teams
Yeah obviously no need if we're 3-0 up at home vs West Brom or something but at aways and in the derby or against Arsenal in the last home game & possibly title decider it'd be pretty good

We did it today because an incredibly feeble attempt was made by at most a handful of Norwich fans over in the corner behind the net first. We were 3-0 up and in high spirits which lead to the "shall we show you how it's done" chant before the Poznan broke out. It worked because it was spontaneous. You shouldn't plan the Poznan, it should be left for instances like that. Forcing it ruins it.

I miss the Poznan even if it nearly killed me in the heat at Blackburn a few years ago under that tin roof!

This!
Us stopping the Poznan was like Sampson having his hair chopped..... The players loved it when we did it and its even more important now considering the lack of encouragement coming from the side lines.

Will people ever let go of this FFS

it is like inflatables both have run their course; forget it and move on
giphy.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.