Tottenham home 14th Feb

Nyoud

looking for 2 adult tickets pref south stand level 1.

Now just looking for 1 in lower tier as close to 115/116 as poss but any gratefully accepted.

Last edited:
I have 1 seasoncard in 304 and would like to take a friend to this game. So need 1 in 304. Or 2 anywhere if price good! Many thanks

Now sorted. Thanks.

Last edited:
1 ticket south stand block 116 lower level. £35. can meet at the turnstyle before the match. PM if interested. Thanks.

NOW SOLD

Last edited:
1 ticket available in the south stand for Spurs and Leicester game.
Face value

Can't go as on holiday.

Two available and sat together.
Sunday games are incredibly difficult to attend.
I had to plead my life to attend our upcoming Wembley final and the Derby

Situated in the east stand these attractive level three seats will find you right by the action !

Reviews from past users:
Mr T from Stockport ...Great day out pal and the seats were brilliant.
Mrs G from Middleton ...Thank you so much Taxi for making this the bestest day out ever.
Mr R from Gorton ...Taxi your an absolute diamond,the view and atmospherics were immense !

Priced at £75 the pair
Can meet up at Leicester game or purchaser to collect.

Small print:
If a brand new user then an established board member to vouch .
This goes some way in eliminating opposition support.

I'm interested in your tickets mate as I'm wishing to take the wife to the game for Valentine's Day (old romantic hey) I stumbled across this forum and have literally only just joined so I know you are unlikely to sell them to me as in the small print. All I can say is I can catergorically say I'm not a spurs fan and we both have mcfc supporter numbers so if you are still unable to get rid of them I would come and collect them from you as your instruction.
If not then sorry to trouble you.

I hope you understand the reasoning behind the request in light of the recent debarcle with the Neverton mob.
And may I be so bold as to say what a fine Valentine gift this will be.
Chocolates will be eaten and long forgotten but the memories of this game will remain safe to your memory banks for decades to come.
Fetch the supporter numbers or emails to verify and the tickets are all yours pal.
Happy days indeed..

Pm me
Cheers

Can send you photo of my access cards if that suffices mate and yes totally understand

Yes that's absolutely fine pal.
I will send you my email address by pm and just send the photo over to it.
Tickets to hand and thank you for being so understanding.
Adios

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.