Best mobile phone at the moment?

batmobile_iPhone_6_case_1.jpg

Bat-Mobile anyone?

If you need it primarily for calls, texts and Internet, grab the Vodafone Smart Ultra 6 for £100. Smashing phone for the price. That works out at about £500 less than the new top end phones.

Mobile phone technology has hardly budged in the last few years. I have had my Sony Experia Z1 for around 3 years. The only thing I can think of that the S6 edge has over it is a finger print scanner. If security is an issue, password protect the phone.

As for iphones, I will never understand the fascination. Expensive fashion symbols.

If you need it primarily for calls, texts and Internet, grab the Vodafone Smart Ultra 6 for £100. Smashing phone for the price. That works out at about £500 less than the new top end phones.

Mobile phone technology has hardly budged in the last few years. I have had my Sony Experia Z1 for around 3 years. The only thing I can think of that the S6 edge has over it is a finger print scanner. If security is an issue, password protect the phone.

As for iphones, I will never understand the fascination. Expensive fashion symbols.
Ew, Vodafone? I'd feel dirty!

only thing I can think of that the S6 edge has over it is a finger print scanner
The finger print scanner is a pain in the arse. If you don't put your finger in exactly the same spot every time you have to put a password in anyway.

The finger print scanner is a pain in the arse. If you don't put your finger in exactly the same spot every time you have to put a password in anyway.

I have heard some are better than others but it still appears to be a gimmick rather than something useful.

The phone companies have run out of ideas so they are filling the phones with useless things that people think will impress mates down the boozer. Wireless charging? Wtf is that all about? Why not just plug it in? Personally, I would rather they produced a battery that lasted a week without the need for charging.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.