Best mobile phone at the moment?

you will get two sets of answers

an #applevictim answer
and an android answer

iphones are for fucking morons - they tend to support the rags and drive BMW's or Audis - lemmings...
the choice for people with an ounce of brain power is android - Samsung / HTC are king at the mo - I stayed on the S5 as the S6 is gimmicky and actually not waterproof like the S5
Why do you care what phones people own ? Like it affects you at all

I've just bought a second hand LG G3.
It's brilliant and has a whoping 3gb ram on the 32gb version so it's speedy as fuck.
I got an S5 last year but got fed up and flogged it.
Can't wait till the contract expires and I can get one of these £10 pay as you go deals because this phone will last ages.

I'm Tommy 2 phones. Have an iPhone 6 and the top end wileyfox.

I've had both android and iOS and quite how it gets to such stupid arguments just baffles me.

I love my tech, both systems have pros and cons and I can only suggest as a rational grown up, you try both and make a decision. It really is just about opinion

you will get two sets of answers

an #applevictim answer
and an android answer

iphones are for fucking morons - they tend to support the rags and drive BMW's or Audis - lemmings...
the choice for people with an ounce of brain power is android - Samsung / HTC are king at the mo - I stayed on the S5 as the S6 is gimmicky and actually not waterproof like the S5

I know someone just like you. Always banging on about his latest Samsung penis extension and slagging off iPhones / apple and anyone who's got one. I just switch off when he starts

Funnily enough he is a rag and doesn't drive a BMW or Audi

You have both?

9x01-chapel.gif

I've just bought a second hand LG G3.
It's brilliant and has a whoping 3gb ram on the 32gb version so it's speedy as fuck.
I got an S5 last year but got fed up and flogged it.
Can't wait till the contract expires and I can get one of these £10 pay as you go deals because this phone will last ages.

Got the same phone mate which I've had for nearly 18 months and it's now a bag of shite and has been for the last 6 months.

Had the HTC M8 for coming up 2 years. It's been exceptionally good with more bells and whistles than I'd ever need. Got it for £27 per month unlimited calls/texts and 2G data.
By far the best I've had. I'm thinking of keeping it and just going sim only.

I know someone just like you. Always banging on about his latest Samsung penis extension and slagging off iPhones / apple and anyone who's got one. I just switch off when he starts

Funnily enough he is a rag and doesn't drive a BMW or Audi
If I had an S6+ Edge then you might be right - however I think the accusation is absolutely appropriate to Apple Fanboys who chase the next iFop or iPlank or Wankbook because it is fucking life changing!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.