regarding Mou rumours

If ever an arrogant bastard manager was right for an arrogant bastard club this is it. Classless ,dirty cheating cuntpuffins to a man , they deserve each other and it will be indescribably delicious when it all goes tits up, the dummies are spat out and, the blame begins..twill be music to my ears.
Arrogant bastard cuntpuffins...abc

If ever an arrogant bastard manager was right for an arrogant bastard club this is it. Classless ,dirty cheating cuntpuffins to a man , they deserve each other and it will be indescribably delicious when it all goes tits up, the dummies are spat out and, the blame begins..twill be music to my ears.
don't sit on the fence now!

"Cuntpuffins" --- Sir you are a wordsmith without equal. ( and I thought " cockwomble" was the pinnacle of eloquence until now!)

If Jose was so good do you think Real Madrid and Chelsea would have sacked him? his 2 biggest challenges in his career and he flopped/failed at both.

He's a good manager but massively overrated. A great manager once said you are only as good as the tools (footballers) you have. The way Mourinho is spoken about you'd think he turns crap players into World beaters.. but a closer look at his CV suggests he needs money for his plan to have a chance of working.. lots and lots of money as he has no idea how to develop youth players ala Pep Guardiola.

Mourinho is toxic, and every manager knows his tactics inside out now, that is why he has been found out. He isn't revolutionary anymore.. he's predictable.

The Portugal job awaits him next.

Last edited:
. but a closer look at his CV suggests he needs money for his plan to have a chance of working.. lots and lots of money as he has no idea how to develop youth players ala Pep Guardiola.
Didnt he win a CL with Porto?

If Jose was so good do you think Real Madrid and Chelsea would have sacked him? his 2 biggest challenges in his career and he flopped/failed at both.

He's a good manager but massively overrated. A great manager once said you are only as good as the tools (footballers) you have. The way Mourinho is spoken about you'd think he turns crap players into World beaters.. but a closer look at his CV suggests he needs money for his plan to have a chance of working.. lots and lots of money as he has no idea how to develop youth players ala Pep Guardiola.

Mourinho is toxic, and every manager knows his tactics inside out now, that is why he has been found out. He isn't revolutionary anymore.. he's predictable.

The Portugal job awaits him next.
Nail on head , will be taking over the Portugal job after the euros in my opinion

1zebkfq.png

Last edited:

I'm liking this. And on a related note, what fate will befall the family-loving clunge monkey? Will he be rewarded with another sinecure or finally get turfed out to earn a living?

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.