Ref for Sunday - Spurs (h)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless Pellegrini has a coaching transplant and the players actually give a fuck I can't see spurs needing any help the way have been playing.

Doesn't matter which ref we have now they have all been informed to be biased against us! I'd love to know what we have actually done to English football apart from shake it up for the better!

i am not sure it is a 'conscious' biased against us but rather this perception of bullies (financially/talent/etc..) that is applied to City... the narrative from England (from this side of the Ocean) is that the team is rich, has superstars thus there is no need for us to get the calls or have excuses because we should be able to cope with all of it... the fact that we have not had the same team play more than 3 games together dues to injuries is never mentioned or it is just glanced over.... the commentary is always: well they should never need the ref to give them the deserved penalty because they should be able to outscore score all opponents and i think that narrative plays in the refs' minds as well; on top of them being mediocre...
i only listen to French commentary at least they have no dogs in the fight...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.