Julian Weigl

I think Xhaka and Gundogan are more realistic targets than Weigl and Busquets.
For many reasons does Gundogan and Xhaka fit more realistically into our team and as targets this summer. Gundogans contract is ending, while Weigl is BVBs new golden boy, and rightly so. Xhaka is also a target who is looking to leave and also tic one of our boxes, the kind of general that we can develop into our own top general centrally ála Xabi for Bayern. Bisc is clearly looking for a new contract BUT their wagebill is very high and that could mean if bisc gets a new deal they cannot sign any major players this summer for one. But i really do hope we can get Xhaka and Gundogan as they woul really freshen up our midfield for the better, which we have been waiting for some time.

So,if we purchase those two,are they automatic starters? do they compliment each other? and alongside who? Fernandinho?
most likley gonna play 433 at start but as you seen with Pep he plays all kinds of systems. in a 433 Xhaka lays deep while Gundogan and lets say silva, nasri or Fernandinho (who most likely are going to play more everywhere next season) will play higher up.

So,if we purchase those two,are they automatic starters? do they compliment each other? and alongside who? Fernandinho?
I think a midfield of Xhaka, Gundogan and Dinho misses something still. Gundogan also has his injury issues. That midfield trio does lack goals so we could do with someone who can give us the same attacking output as Yaya did a couple of seasons ago if possible. Dahoud at Gladbach has shown a good eye for goal lately but like Weigl, he is only very young so it's difficult to see what his level is just yet.

I think a midfield of Xhaka, Gundogan and Dinho misses something still. Gundogan also has his injury issues. That midfield trio does lack goals so we could do with someone who can give us the same attacking output as Yaya did a couple of seasons ago if possible. Dahoud at Gladbach has shown a good eye for goal lately but like Weigl, he is only very young so it's difficult to see what his level is just yet.
It would be a Xhaka gundogan and silva/nasri. Gundogan and Xhaka are both better than Weigl and Dahoud but as said Weigl isnt really what we need over Gundgoan, if we get Xhaka, and Dahoud is going to BVB as a replacment for Gundo. Gundogan and Xhaka is great base to work on, as we already have a lot of offensive quality as it is. We need that energy in the mid which these two would give.

It would be a Xhaka gundogan and silva/nasri. Gundogan and Xhaka are both better than Weigl and Dahoud but as said Weigl isnt really what we need over Gundgoan, if we get Xhaka, and Dahoud is going to BVB as a replacment for Gundo. Gundogan and Xhaka is great base to work on, as we already have a lot of offensive quality as it is. We need that energy in the mid which these two would give.
It annoys me that we could have taken a punt on Xhaka a couple of years ago for a few million. We always tend to miss out on these type of signings.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.