Jeff Stelling

As a sports provider SKY is finished. Stelling and the rest's days are numbered. We win. In the overall picture of English European and World football if you're not with us, you're finished. The future is indeed blue, they just haven't realised it yet. That makes it fun.

Given the size of next years money pot flooding into the English game, Sky is far from finished.

Personally, I don't notice any bias against City, but that's just my take on things.

As a sports provider SKY is finished. Stelling and the rest's days are numbered. We win. In the overall picture of English European and World football if you're not with us, you're finished. The future is indeed blue, they just haven't realised it yet. That makes it fun.

I got an offer through the post today. All the channels, everything for £25 pm. I was paying £70. It's in the bin.

I think most on here just want 100% impartiality and fair reporting or punditry. Nobody is asking or expecting everyone to kiss our arse.
The impression I get is that that is exactly what people expect and their antennas are finely tuned to detecting anything that may be construed as a slight against us. I watch it, some things I agree with some I don't, I can take it or leave it without feeling the whole world is against us and just enjoy our march forward.

I think we'll agree to disagree on that mate. He'd actually just been waxing lyrical about the fact it was baconface's and the rags 20th title off his freshly printed Sky wanfest script when Merson starts screaming. He's a c##t and you can believe what you want.
To be fair, every City fan 5 minutes from the end thought the rags were on their way to their 20th title as well if we were to be completely honest.

The impression I get is that that is exactly what people expect and their antennas are finely tuned to detecting anything that may be construed as a slight against us. I watch it, some things I agree with some I don't, I can take it or leave it without feeling the whole world is against us and just enjoy our march forward.
I just want some impartiality, at least in the foreign press. The BBC and Sky Sports can say what but the press present this facade to the rest of the world. Fox, NBC and ESPN never cover our wins on their news feeds but gang jump on us when there's a mistep.

Last edited:
Like everyone else who commentates according to this forum and they all hate City aswell.

I don't go for this anti-city agenda guff, but I have to say Jeff in the last couple of years along with charlie has had a real slag city at any opportunity approach. I used to watch soccer sat every week if not out for the match, but recently I cannot be arsed listening as it's the same shite every week when it comes to us from him.

You seem to be a fan and fair enough a lot of others have grown to dislike him, each to their own

I actually like unbelievable Jeff. Great name by the way? I find him literally the most unbiased guy in sky after well no one. He digs but he is payed to dig the bunch of utter morons beside him to say something interesting

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.