Norwich (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Norwich has drawn 1 and lost 9 of their last 10 games including a defeat by Villa. I'd expect us to give these a game with Chappy in nets and Bernard Halford at left back

He's playing Bony to get him match fit. We need 3 fit strikers for the run in. The same moaners would be at it if Aguero got injured and Bony hadn't played...relying on a kid bla bla. Get behind the team you bunch of moaning minnies.
We need points,so we need our best,in form and fit players on the pitch,thats not currently Bony.

Bring him on late in the game if circumstances allow.

Obviously Bony's pass for Sergio's goal last week has earned him another start, regardless of the fact he was shite the rest of the game. To be honest I'm more worried Fernando and Fernandinho in midfield, for some reason them two together without Yaya just never seems to work.

The boo boys are out early on here.

I'm sure Redknapp and Henry get their material from Bluemoon.

Seville away et al just a fluke then?

I too would prefer Iheanacho but we are playing a team that will sit 9 behind the ball and are dreadful at defending set prices.

People complain we're too predictable, the selection of Bony abolishes that.
Iheanacho offers us nothing different. Technically brilliant, clever movement and intelligence.
Bony provides us something completely different.
I think that's why we win most games he plays. Ideally he'll actually contribute more than just being a threat.
Offers us something different? You mean a striker who can't control a ball, can't hold up the ball, can't pass the ball and can't score?

Pretty much yes. Look at all the rest of the games he's played and his stats.

Ok.

A ridiculously high win percentage.
6 goals and 4 assists in the equivalent of 13 90 minutes he's played.
Stats are on Bony's side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.