Norwich (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling that MP promised Bony that he'd be the 2nd choice striker so it's okay. I'd rather see somebody else lift the trophy and United make the CL instead of City than have a manager who breaks a promise...

The pre/during and post match threads have become a parody this season.

I love their pain when we win. Some are still seething that we won the league cup, some are distraught that we thumped villa.

When we win the league in May I fear for some of their health.

It's hilarious.
Lol. I don't like the lineup either, but since when did it become cool to challenge every damn thing the coach does. It's so tiring reading some of these geniuses.

Look at Nachos stats then Wibble your fucking head.

50% more goals. More assists. Half as many minutes. The stats are definitely not on his fucking side.

Sorry??? Did I not say if prefer Iheanacho?????

And explain why I see a difference. Iheanacho is a much better player, but offered lots of what we already have and nothing different.
Technique, intelligence he's miles ahead, no arguments, but a something different, an alternative he certainly isn't.

He is playing him because he is a twat and ignoring young talent,thank fuck he is leaving soon
Give your fanny a wipe and take your negative slurry somewhere else. Fed up with listening to moaners like you infesting a game thread. Keep the faith..we fight to the end...not give up before a ball is kicked you flippin loser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.