PSG Away Ticket details - Update now 2,200 tickets available

Has the club released the next lot of selling criteria, presuming they haven't already sold out that is

- Cityzens with a 2015/16 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard on the UEFA Competition Cup Scheme with 14,000 or more ticket points – Wednesday 30 March at 9am.

- Cityzens with a 2015/16 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard on the UEFA Competition Cup Scheme with 13,000 or more ticket points – Wednesday 30 March at 12pm.

- Cityzens with a 2015/16 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard on the UEFA Competition Cup Scheme with 12,500 or more ticket points – Wednesday 30 March at 3pm.

Stop taking the piss City with this change of points drop tomorrow.
The game is in a week.
Just sell them to give us all a chance.

Convinced this would have sold out today had there not been collections only after showing passport in Paris
They don't often get it very wrong when first announcing sales criteria
Goes to show how often the ticket "sharing" happens

Convinced this would have sold out today had there not been collections only after showing passport in Paris
Doesn't it just?
Bournemouth sold out at 15,500, both Sevilla and BMG sold out at the equivalent of 15,000. Paris is nearer, easier to get to and a bigger game and yet the points are going down to a healthy level.

I only booked online on Easter Monday on the Thomson trip as I'd just managed to get the time off work.

Could anyone on the Thomson trip please advise if their match ticket has been booked by Thomson today? (as mine hasn't been despite having the required number of points)

Cheers

Luddite_Blue

Defo the reason. Ticket touts cant buy the tickets.

The criteria was announced based on the initial allocation, i.e. 1,400 tickets as opposed to the 2,200 we have ended up getting. Also the price of £71 and the hassle of this ticket collecting business is likely to put people off, I know its putting me off! I'm going to Paris whatever and qualify to get a ticket but not sure if going to bother with the game, may well just watch it in a bar and enjoy the trip.

BMG sold out on about 11,500 by the way.

Sevilla had a virtually identical allocation - around 2200 - and from memory it sold out at either 13750 or 14250 points. I got mine when it dropped to 14750 on the Friday afternoon and had to book it on the phone in the departure lounge at Manchester airport as I was waiting to fly out to Turkey on holiday!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.