PSG Away Ticket details - Update now 2,200 tickets available

This is why this poster was tagged as a liar.

Not one person has posted about anyone getting free tickets, what people have said is they are going to people who are undeserving of them and don't meet the Club's points criteria.
You try to belittle others by posting lies, free tickets, in defending the abuse by some branches.

SF, have you got your ticket as yet ? I am asking as I am trying to find out what blocks we have been allocated so I can get a ticket in the PSG section as close as possible.

Yep, there's a world of difference between blatant points whoring and helping a mate out every now and again. I've got over 15,000 points and have probably helped mates out with tickets on no more than a dozen occasions since the loyalty point system came in back in 2002. All other points I've accrued have been as a result of games that I've attended. It makes little odds to me personally which system they employ as barring Bournemouth away, my points have been eligible to buy an away ticket for every game since Groclin in 2003 so every European away I've been to since has been done off my own points.

But while this system is fairer, it screws up future away trips in Europe with my mates as going forward I'll probably be the only one that qualifies out of our usual lot (I'm guessing this is the same for a lot of fans who like to travel in groups). One was saying before the derby last week that it should mean people on lower points get a chance and he was all positive about it. I pointed out to him that as someone with only 5000-plus points and not even on the CL scheme, he's so far down the pecking order that it's actually ruined his chances of pretty much ever attending another away game in Europe unless we decide to upon an unpopular fixture that won't sell out. He might still come for the piss-up but the fact that he's now no hope of obtaining a ticket for pretty much every European away might make him think twice about travelling - one of the reasons why Seville away was such a good trip was that we managed to secure tickets in the away end for him and his brother after a huge amount of networking on the day of the game.
I wouldn't say that, we sell out the "attractive" places like Barca, Dortmund, Seville etc but not the supposedly dodgier places like Napoli or Roma. And I'm sure he'll get tickets for one or two of next season's Europa trips. ;-)

We have blocks 301 & 302 on the upper tier
And what ever the relevant numbers are on the lower tier,directly underneath
Ive just got 8 on row 12 and my mate got row 4 early this morning,so if there selling row by row they are not going that fast

We have blocks 301 & 302 on the upper tier
And what ever the relevant numbers are on the lower tier,directly underneath
Ive just got 8 on row 12 and my mate got row 4 early this morning,so if there selling row by row they are not going that fast

Thanks Chappie, appreciate that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.