Aymeric Laporte

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd still buy him. It's April, and he's 21. It shouldn't stop a long-term transfer if we feel he is going to be a valuable part of the team for 5+ seasons.

From what I've heard we're still in for him regardless of the injury.

Have we actually spoke to Bilbao regards the player?

I presume so, as Begiristain apparently attempted to negotiate on price, but was given short shrift. Was told we'll activate the release clause.

I presume so, as Begiristain apparently attempted to negotiate on price, but was given short shrift. Was told we'll activate the release clause.

I know you said "presume so",if we have,would we of been allowed access to any X-rays or scan results regards this latest injury?
Just asking as you said from what you heard we are still in for him regardless of his injury.
Surely we'd of asked for a look before continuing any talks,if talks have happened.

There is Marca article about us activating the clause and its more or less done. Goes in line with what Ric has heard. Quality quality signing, I think some on here are in for a surprise. Seems more or less sealed. That is Gundogan and Laporte to start off.

I know you said "presume so",if we have,would we of been allowed access to any X-rays or scan results regards this latest injury?
Just asking as you said from what you heard we are still in for him regardless of his injury.
Surely we'd of asked for a look before continuing any talks,if talks have happened.
Latest reports are saying he's going to be fit by July.

We might just be agreeing a deal, but not actually completing it until he is fit again.

Even if he was injured I assume that would all happen at the medical - which injured players still have.

NEW JUST IN

Marca are reporting that a deal for 21 year old center back Aymeric Laporte from Athletic Club Bilbao is all but confirmed for 39.6 million, with the deal near enough finalized, and looking likely to be City's 3rd signing of the next transfer window, when announced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.