Gary Neville-Valencia coach - SACKED!

For the second night running Talk shite bigging him :

'Should he taken a PL club now when the England job beckons after the Euros' ' He might have failed at Valencia but all managers should be allowed fail once.' 'Valencia are a basket case' etc etc

I doubt that even Villa with their record of duck egg managers would touch him.

Talk sport now operating as a football manager recruitment agency for people who get in way to far over their heads with football teams. I heard Dwight Yorke the other week in there talking himself up for the villa job.

Talk sport now operating as a football manager recruitment agency for people who get in way to far over their heads with football teams. I heard Dwight Yorke the other week in there talking himself up for the villa job.

I'd love Dwight Yorke to get the Villa job. He's as thick as a fucking brick. Watching him struggle at Villa would be schadenfreude heaven.

I'd love Dwight Yorke to get the Villa job. He's as thick as a fucking brick. Watching him struggle at Villa would be schadenfreude heaven.

Ha ha not even Villa would be stupid enough to appoint that utter moron,I wish though even though he would be in the championship!

Him and Stanloi as the Villa dream team - would be funny as fuck watching them tumble down the leagues. Having said that it would be fucking hard to see a team become even more dross than Villa have this season.

For the second night running Talk shite bigging him :

'Should he taken a PL club now when the England job beckons after the Euros' ' He might have failed at Valencia but all managers should be allowed fail once.' 'Valencia are a basket case' etc etc

I have long since not given a flying fuck about England so frankly I wouldn't care if he gets the England job. Average squad with below average manager - still won't be watching - fuck 'em and fuck Talk Shite

Him and Stanloi as the Villa dream team - would be funny as fuck watching them tumble down the leagues. Having said that it would be fucking hard to see a team become even more dross than Villa have this season.

Have your forgot Alan Ball so soon.

Just in time for him to be back in the England fold again and offer his words of wisdom. I think Neville knows a lot about the game but it's a lot different putting your voice across to players. Not speaking the lingo there didn't help either. I would have liked for him to have done well, it gives hopes of English managers wanting to go abroad. It's shite when we don't see many English players playing or managing abroad

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.