Gary Neville-Valencia coach - SACKED!

Arrogant ****:

England assistant manager Neville was told he had been sacked a week before his dismissal was made public. However, he kept silent to prevent the news overshadowing the international friendlies against Germany and the Netherlands.

Arrogant ****:

England assistant manager Neville was told he had been sacked a week before his dismissal was made public. However, he kept silent to prevent the news overshadowing the international friendlies against Germany and the Netherlands.

Forget Brussels, and Cruyff's death, Neville has been sacked!

Arrogant ****:

Can we go back to just calling him the **** he is instead of the love in that seems to surround him these days?

Talk sport now operating as a football manager recruitment agency for people who get in way to far over their heads with football teams. I heard Dwight Yorke the other week in there talking himself up for the villa job.

Well they have an outstanding candidate for both the England and Unired jobs - played at the highest level for his club and country and his failure at management was because Preston were a basket case and he learned from that experience anyway.

I nominate Sir Blobby Charlton CBE.

I have long since not given a flying fuck about England so frankly I wouldn't care if he gets the England job. Average squad with below average manager - still won't be watching - fuck 'em and fuck Talk Shite

Suddenly they have some great player according to TS, which is another way of saying they are better off without the Fat Lad.

Can we go back to just calling him the **** he is instead of the love in that seems to surround him these days?

He's been found out, I've said this previously on here that he has zero credibility now. Anyone can sit in a studio using hind site of what players should or should not be doing, disceting tactics of what managers should not or should be doing.

In the heat of professional football when you have personalities of players you are managing, the outside variables of what the other team is doing and how you react to it, it's a totally different kettle of fish.

All football pundits are lazy leaches, they are either too pussy to put their head on the chopping blocks and go into management, or they have tried it and been chewed up and spat out. You can make a case for every one of them, Souness, Keane, Shearer, Quinn, Mcmananan, Owen, Keegan. Either failed or not good enough to take the steps and be successful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.