Newcastle vs City pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
De Bruyne will stay central. We aren't shifting him out of position in the form he is in. Delph on the left will be the same as dinho on the right. License to get forward but helps out with winning the ball back in the middle. It shifts, just like it did in Kiev.

If you thought about it for more than a 2nd, it will.
Don't need to. He's not my type of player I'm afraid, probably never will be.

Let's see how many telling passes and crosses he makes tonight. I couldn't give a shit if he runs up and down the wing all day, it's when he has the ball and what he does (or more like doesn't do) with it that that matters most to me.

Don't need to. He's not my type of player I'm afraid, probably never will be.

Let's see how many telling passes and crosses he makes tonight. I couldn't give a shit if he runs up and down the wing all day, it's when he has the ball and what he does (or more like doesn't do) with it that that matters most to me.

So who would you have played?

Why hasn't Clichy or Sagna been picked for the bench and Demi has? What happens if we get a full back injured? These team selections are the reason we are fighting for fourth and not the title!

Yaya worked brillliantly alongside Fernando against Kyiv, when Fernandinho was on the right, so I'd assume that Pellegrini stick with this and put Delph on the left. He was shit almost everytime in this position, but it allows De Bruyne to go central (as he was shit as well as a left winger... horses for courses, I guess).

Kompany and Mangala to hopefully knock out the aerial threat on corners from Newcastle as lascelles does tend to come up from centre back for those - interesting - I hope this works . It may he a very open game this .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.