Kelechi Iheanacho

It's best not to get to rag like and get to excited over Nacho.
It's fair to say if he played for them he would defo be the new Pele or law or best.

It pains me to see all this hype about Rashford. It makes me sick hearing all my rag friends gloating about him. Kelechi is clearly much better than him and would've performed better than him if given the chance. It's even more painful anytime I see Bony playing over him like in that West Brom game. Wish Pellers would've given him more minutes - meaningful minutes and not just the last 5 mins of a match. What I'm afraid is that he might not get his chance with Pep either, especially since Pep wants to bring in a new backup Striker.

Stats comparison:
Kelechi - 9 goals 1 assist in 432 mins played.
Rashford - 7 goals 1 assist in 773 mins played.

so what we have to overhype kelechi like the others do ? its typical you ( maybe not you) blame the others over the players hyping then want to do the same are we becoming Arsenal ? the player need to keep working harder harder and hopefully its going to pay. so no need of this showing off players like toys.

Watched MotD this morning and the presenter asked Keown and Gullit why there was so much more attention being paid to Rashford than Nacho.

They mentioned all sorts of things, such as he's English, has played more recently, etc, but failed to come out with the most glaringly obvious reason: he's a rag.

As for who is better, there's little to choose between them, though they are different type of players. Rashford has produced some great finishes, notably the one at ours, but Kelechi has all sorts of attributes: he is lightning quick in his reactions (goal at Palace) and he has a cool head to n front of goal (penalty at Villa, one-on-ones at Villa and yesterday) and he's very fast over the ground.

I would say that Iheanacho is the better all-round footballer, but I wouldn't be upset if Rashford were to join City.

so what we have to overhype kelechi like the others do ? its typical you ( maybe not you) blame the others over the players hyping then want to do the same are we becoming Arsenal ? the player need to keep working harder harder and hopefully its going to pay. so no need of this showing off players like toys.
Yep. Now Rashford may be different, but every Rag youngster over the last 10 years has been ridiculously over hyped and has come crashing down to earth. Maybe overhyping them brought unrealistic expectations. I'm more than happy that Iheanacho isn't being called the new Messi, or has full back page spreads in the tabloids.

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that the players rarely celebrate with Kelechi when he scores?

Have you seen the celebrations when he scored the late winner at Palace? No one is going to go crazy with the 3rd and 4th against Stoke when we're cruising.

I was talking more about Kelechi getting his chance though mate.

Yep. Now Rashford may be different, but every Rag youngster over the last 10 years has been ridiculously over hyped and has come crashing down to earth. Maybe overhyping them brought unrealistic expectations. I'm more than happy that Iheanacho isn't being called the new Messi, or has full back page spreads in the tabloids.

Nacho has been protected so far, I'd like to think deliberately so, and the less hype the better. Stones and Barkley have both been hyped up by their manager and are currently struggling.

Let the media focus elsewhere whilst City, hopefully, slowly but surely develop Nacho into a world beater.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.