Jovetic to Chelsea

jamesha

Team supported
Manchester City
According to the Daily Star (do not read it - there was a link from the BBC football gossip page) the incoming manager at Chelsea - Conte - is a big fan of Jovetic and is keen to buy him from Inter who are compelled to buy him from us but do not want him.

What does everyone think of this?

Personally I think he has the potential to be a great player but, at 26, he should be delivering on that potential. Not too bothered if he does move to the Chavs tbh.

with his injury record , he is on his way to being the next welcott ..only potential

He shown glimpses of being a good player but that was years ago. Can't see him doing anything now, especially in the Premier League

He's still a pretty big name so I imagine he has a couple of good transfers left in him but if Cheslea sign him, it wouldn't worry me

With Costa looking on his way out, a strikeforce of Falcao, Jovetic and Pato should mean they have a striker available for most games and occasionally one on the bench as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.