The battle for 4th place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hart has to perform!

Hart has to be captain. We need someone who has been at the club since the olden days and knows what Sunday means to shout the hell out of the team if needs be.

Unless we fly Pep over for the day in disguise as a 'celebrity fan' who won a competition to cheer from the side lines we ain't getting that from Pellegrini or Toure.

If they piss on our chips after I've got all optimistic again for 4th I don't know what I would do. I want to get off the roller coaster for a bit, week at least

We can't trust, we can only hope, that's the truth of the situation.

I will be out of the country & probably won't even have any access to internet or anything whilst it all happens, & last time I was in the same location, at a similar time of year, when I did get online, we had lost a Cup final to Wigan & Pellegrini was on his way. So I'm taking nothing for granted.
Right Lads, we need to hijack @Neville Kneville & stop him from leaving the country. He's gonna jinx us! :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.