The battle for 4th place

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how motivated the gaffer will be for swans away . we didn't give him a great signoff against gunners .hez a professional n a gentleman but I wish he prepares tactically with the same intensity . God forbids but a lose away to swans will make us feel so lost .

Blue moon Rising
The painting he got should motivate him .

We only need a draw, so just play not to lose and we will be fine. Pass the post !

'Last minute equaliser at Old Trafford as City beaten 6-0 in Wales'....perfect day.

Fancy another "Agueroooooo" moment this weekend. Swansea leading.. last minute, Aguero beats 3 or 4 players and whacks one into the postage stamp top corner !!

Barring any injuries this week, then ten of the team pick themselves I would think.

It's between Toure, Nasri, Sterling, Iheanacho and Bony for the remaining spot.

Barring any injuries this week, then ten of the team pick themselves I would think.

It's between Toure, Nasri, Sterling, Iheanacho and Bony for the remaining spot.

It's between Nasri and Sterling for me (preferably Nasri). I don't want to see Yaya or Bony near the starting 11 and I'd even worry about starting Kelechi after what was a difficult match for him on Sunday. I think all three offer good options off the bench but preferably not starting. That said, I will be amazed if Yaya doesn't start.

Fancy another "Agueroooooo" moment this weekend. Swansea leading.. last minute, Aguero beats 3 or 4 players and whacks one into the postage stamp top corner !!
My heart couldn't take it. 3-0 up after first 10 minutes would do me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.