Well done boss

Status
Not open for further replies.
A man of dignity, who did his job well, City have always been after Pep over Pellegrini's reign and the Chillian was a long stop-gap, he probably knew it. It can't of been easy for him,
having said that, never feel sorry for a manager - wadded!
I hope the man stays in the Premiership, he's cool and I like him.

I wouldn't want him in the PL. He'd have two fuckin' wins chalked up straightaway!

Worst manager since Pearce and possibly before Pearce. How many games have you actually ENJOYED this season?

There can surely be only 1 winner of the Worst City Manager ever i give you.......

_48713708_coppellatmancity.jpg

No disputing that Pellegrini is a decent man but that has been one of his problems in the last 18 months. Whether down to his own failings or under instruction from above he allowed some of the "stars" to get away with under-performing too often, encapsulated yesterday in Kun's dreadful showing, more concerned with his Golden Boot than the team's need to secure CL football. I can accept that Mancini was overly abrasive at times but I believe we've gone too far the other way under Pellegrini and hopefully Pep can redress the balance.

No problem with that, mate. I'm not a big Pellegrini fan myself. It's the tone of some of the posts that pisses me off - unnecessary bile.

Happy that the season is over, a big overhaul is needed. Players coming to the end of their time with City but can't help but feel the club have handled this badly.

Pellegrinni has done what was expected of him, of course he knew he was a stop gap for Guardiola but was there truly any guarantee he was coming here?

He's got a few trophies to add to his CV but he's come up short with his poor approach to certain games and his lack of aggression. In fact the most ruthless thing he has done was drop Joe Hart for a few games in his first season.

Thank god Guardiola is coming next season or there would have been further regression with all the other clubs undoubtedly strengthening next season.

After an amazing first season, we've stumbled through the last two and this isn't acceptable with this group of players. We haven't recruited correctly and will have to pay through the teeth now to fix the holes at the back.

We've got one hell of a rebuilding job this summer.

To say Pelligrini is the worst manager of all time at City has got to be a joke, or said by a 12 year old, the older ones of us remember clark, Ball, pearce, to name a few, Pelligrini has done an OK job, could of been a lot better could of been a lot worse, i for one say thank you, and look forward to a new era under Pep, some on here sound very rag like at times, thinking they should win everything.

To say Pelligrini is the worst manager of all time at City has got to be a joke, or said by a 12 year old, the older ones of us remember clark, Ball, pearce, to name a few, Pelligrini has done an OK job, could of been a lot better could of been a lot worse, i for one say thank you, and look forward to a new era under Pep, some on here sound very rag like at times, thinking they should win everything.
It never ceases to amaze me how infrequently John Benson gets a mention in the pantheon of shit City managers.

I remember Mancini's final season. Fans thankful for what he did but happy he was shown the door. Not mincing words much either on his way out.

Much the same here. One day we'll be wishing Pep out too. And the world turns..
The fans were glad Mancini had gone? What makes you think that?

Had Pep presided over the last 3 years do you think he would say " I am pleased with my work here". No way Josep. And that is the biggest criticism of Manuel, he doesn't know what real success looks like. He scrambles over the line. He does just enough. He's the guy who checks his watch all day and leaves work on the dot of five. He doesn't put in that extra that makes people the best at what they do.

When Ball was sacked I was deleriously happy. When Mancini went I was sad. Pellegrini has gone and I feel nothing one way or the other. That's just the effect he had on me. He's not marmite, he's toast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.