Mikel Arteta

Disappointed we couldn't persuade him to stay as a coach but understandably, he would want to broaden his horizons and see and experience different training methods and working with Guardiola being someone he knows well is clearly going to be attractive, so I wish him luck.

Arteta is a class act and takes away a hell of a lot of good will and fondness from the Emirates.

Unlike many footballers, Arteta is a very smart guy and has good leadership qualities and I can see him being a manager in the next 5 to 10 years.

If it came to that, I'd certainly welcome him back to the Emirates. I'm sure you guys will make him feel welcome at the Etihad. I think he'll be a success there.

If chosen on pep's advice then we can only believe it's the right decision, however only concern is his links with Arsenal and the toffees. Will he have a connection with us?

Arteta is a real professional and I'm surprised at your posing this question. You might at least give him the benefit of the doubt.

At least he's a free and no outlay was paid to Arsenal..
Happy retirement KiddoOoooooo...

Arteta is a real professional and I'm surprised at your posing this question. You might at least give him the benefit of the doubt.
I`ve asked the same question GL.One of the most stupidest posts ever done.Why anyone would question his loyalty to another club doesn`t make sense.Thats like saying Brian Kidd has no affection for City because he played for the Rags.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.