New breed Season ticket holders only going to the big games

Like pens given for pulling shirts in the box, if it happened every time then it would soon stop.

If the rule was brought in then people would use the ticket exchange system.

Miss four games a season (without at least putting them up for exchange) and you can't apply the following year.

That way, there wouldn't be many games that sold out and still had 5,000 empty seats.

Thats a different proposal and does have more merit than the ones put forward previously.

Personally, I cannot speak for everyone, but it there was the demand there and people knew they were going to get there money back the exchange would be used more frequently.

At the moment we dont have that so whether the ticket exchange is enforced or not by the club empty seats will still remain. So why cheese of the fanbase?

The clubs probably aware once the demand is there, people will use it frequently, as no one likes to lose money, and the problem resolves itself rather than the club being draconian about it.

A private club can introduce whatever rules they wish. That's why United have rules with regards to purchase of cup tickets and future sales of tickets. The vendor, by virtue of any change in rules, would be changing the terms. Keep up.

Also. It's a grown up forum, you can type fuck.

If you read my reply, I said without changing the terms _ not that difficult is it ?

Suppose the ticket exchange system is still crap ? Too many supporters complaining that the system doesn't work - but as I have said PREVIOUSLY. I haven't used it - I give my ticket to friends !

I think you are oversimplifying this.
What do you mean? If it doesn't work?

I'll try again ............................I HAVE NO PERSONAL EXPERIENCE OF THE SYSTEM - I GIVE MY TICKET FRIENDS. OTHER POSTERS COMPLAIN THAT THE TICKET SALE/ TRANSFER SYSTEM DOESN'T WORK .
But it does work. Just sometimes no one buys your ticket for games that sell out the day before etc.

Suppose the ticket exchange system is still crap ? Too many supporters complaining that the system doesn't work - but as I have said PREVIOUSLY. I haven't used it - I give my ticket to friends !

I think you are oversimplifying this.

I don't think so. If the ticket is used at the turnstile then it doesn't really matter who uses it imo, as long as they're not planning to blow people up or attack them.

If it goes on the ticket exchange then I think responsibility goes to the club to flog it. If they sell it, current system works, if they don't, then they should give it away to beneficiaries of their CITC work or people in the local community, even for free. In that case a redeemable voucher could be issued or something along those lines.

If people can't go, then fine, but I think the era of thousands of empty seats as people lazily or stubbornly refuse to offer their SC up through official channels is coming to an end, and rightly so imo. For me, if we followed a procedure above that would be fair, and if people flouted it, well don't prevent them from renewing, just add the cost of the matchday tickets for all the games they chose to keep their seat to themselves onto the cost of renewing. The club and players need a full house (or near as damn it) every week, empty seats can't make an atmosphere and can't support the team. If you regularly keep your seat empty, then I think it's only fair you pass the ticket back to the club for those games, you can't lose, you're not going anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.