United thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to confess that I was Whaley Bridge Cynic in the late Pearce/Sven/Hughes era.

Eventually got banned, but only after playing them at their own game for almost five years.
Originally, I bypassed the censors by pretending to be a Wolves fan, and got away with loads of slanderous drivel
It was all in the timing, trying to have the last word on every issue, knowing that MUEN stopped publishing the posts at a specific time.

well, well, well.

Nice one, mate. My favourite trick was going on the rag threads under a pseudonym (the red, red robin was one) and I would pick out long-winded posts and put 'Agreed' at the bottom, which meant the moderator just flagged them through. Meanwhile in the actual text I'd have put 'rag cunts', 'plastic bastards' and various piss-takes in appropriate places and spend a happy hour in the afternoons laughing my head off. It's the small things in life....

happy days indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.