Hundreds of new clips added to our extensive video archive

2-0 Defeat against Dirty Leeds at the mudbath that was Elland Road. I was at that game, remember it well.

lol @ Ken Mulhearn falling into the netting at the scratchin' shed end.

Absolutely brilliant... Just watched the last two games of the 88/89 promotion season (Bournemouth 3-3 then Bradford 1-1) brings back so many memoires...

Wow. Great job and thanks so much

Just enjoyed reliving Kiddo's 2 goals v Rags in Sept 77 - thanks for making it possible

Absolutely brilliant... Just watched the last two games of the 88/89 promotion season (Bournemouth 3-3 then Bradford 1-1) brings back so many memoires...

Two things I always recall about those games (1) how fucking bad must Mel machins half time team talk have been v Bournemouth (2) the hippy that ran on the pitch at Bradford and told the players palace were five nil up

Two things I always recall about those games (1) how fucking bad must Mel machins half time team talk have been v Bournemouth (2) the hippy that ran on the pitch at Bradford and told the players palace were five nil up

According to Paul Lake's autobiograpy, it wasn't Machin who gave the half time team talk.
Try Eddie Large.

Thanks a lot Ric!
I just picked a derby video from 1970 and - Bingo - what a ref!! Roger Kirkpatrick! Didn't know him before.
He must have been a superstar nowadays I suppose :)

Watch 2:05....

Thanks a lot Ric!
I just picked a derby video from 1970 and - Bingo - what a ref!! Roger Kirkpatrick! Didn't know him before.
He must have been a superstar nowadays I suppose :)

Watch 2:05....

That was comical looked like a slapstick sketch that did. haha! :)

Ha, I have to restrain myself from bludgeoning to death anyone who says we have no history, having manually input the data from all 5232 senior games we've ever played into a database.

With around 30 fields for each game (score, attendance, line-ups, goalscorers etc) that's over 150,000 bits of data I had to type out. You should see these fingers, calloused I tell you.

Still not quite sure what possessed me to do it to be honest.

http://bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/History/Matches/Default.aspx

One of my favourite features on the site. Thanks Ric!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.