Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Mr anonymous on twit twit

Schalke want £45m for Sane who yesterday had a phone call with Markus Weinzierl to tell him that he wants the chance to work with Guardiola.

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk

Will someone ban him for posting twatter please.

Will someone ban him for posting twatter please.
Thing is Anonymous said yaya was staying b4 I seen that any where, all of a sudden papers say yaya is determined to stay at city, then days Pogba is not a city target and Ric said similer on here. I never paid attention but he's getting a little credibility these days

Thing is Anonymous said yaya was staying b4 I seen that any where, all of a sudden papers say yaya is determined to stay at city, then days Pogba is not a city target and Ric said similer on here. I never paid attention but he's getting a little credibility these days

Fuck off pal, if you're not bright enough to understand the games agents play especially Yaya's then you've clearly not been supporting us long. We can all make educated guesses and get more things right than this ****.

He seems to get his info off here and city watch and deletes his posts that he gets wrong,if i had my way i would ban any mention of him on here

I agree to ban tweets from anonymous. How can people keep falling for such shit year on year?

Anyone remember a couple of years ago, an account popped up claiming to be an agent. He even had tabloid journalists following him and apparently sending direct messages asking him for info.

He then sent his last tweets saying he was a 15 year old laughing at everyone for believing him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.