EU referendum

• In

Votes: 503 47.9%
  • Out

Votes: 547 52.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's arrogant to assume we could just do a deal that no one yet has been able to do.

To trade with the European block, free movement of people has been one of their important conditions.

The leave campaign may have said things they won't be able to achieve in reality.

BMW and Merc will sell their cars here, France will sell its wine and cheese here and we will export to them without an open borders agreement, it really is that simple.

We have had weeks of scare stories and they didn't work, the UK has spoken and its spoken to leave the EU and its laws and open borders behind.

Get used to it.

Cameron jumping from the sinking ship. And make no mistake we are all on a sinking ship now.

Give it a rest please. You had your chance and you blew it. The experts came up short. My grandkids can now operate in a free democratic country again. So it's UP YOURS to Ted Heath, John Major and that dozy twat that signed up to the latest Treaty. Happy days.

we still have freedom of speech, I am still allowed to say this will all end badly.

when it ends up as paradise on earth, then you get to tell me to shut up.

And the experts didnt come up short, they may well be proved correct. The future will show who came up short

Negativity must now stop as that is what will lead to dark days. The future is bright if everyone works together to make it so.

Corbyn must now follow Cameron's lead. The start of a new Great Britain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.