Next seasons home shirt (allegedly)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not only Nike that is responsible, someone at the club has signed that off.......they need sacking

Don't really see the fuss.

It's sky blue and white. Manchester City's colours.

No bother for me, I don't mind it.

Don't really see the fuss.

It's sky blue and white. Manchester City's colours.

No bother for me, I don't mind it.

Its sky blue and grey/navy sleeves and blue shorts.
White socks don't count as it keeping to our colours

It's fucking shite.
No money will be leaving by bank account for it. Money is the only thing the club understands so they need to understand.

everytime we had dark blue stripes on our shirt we've been jinxed but i like the style heres to a new era of excellence!!

I 'm not keen, but never buy shirts, but my son who does really likes it and can't wait to buy it. If it had white shorts I wouldn't have been that bothered.

So, their template's all looking the same is more important than over 100 years of tradition and we should just take on the chin because we have a new manager?
I won't be there to boo but I wish I was going. That must make me 'a wanna be crybaby dickhead'.

Yes in my opinion anyone booing when its unveiled is a dick head. Indifferent silence would be better.

All im saying is put it into perspective. I'm the first one to say we should play in blue & white ive even signed petitions for it but fuck me I think a grown men can handle ten months of playing in this kit. Yes Nike is pushing their own agenda and the club rolled over by accepting it. I'm pretty sure both Nike and the club will get the message when they see the reaction and look at the sales figures when new kits come out that contain more white against those that dont.

So yes, take it on the fucking chin.

Supporters who respect their heritage maybe?

don't buy it then. I know I won't be. Neither will thousands of others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.