Next seasons home shirt (allegedly)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't really see the fuss.

It's sky blue and white. Manchester City's colours.

No bother for me, I don't mind it.
Probably what Nike are saying too.
but if they gave us a blue and white chequered, striped, polka dot or a white shirt with blue shorts home kit would you 'see the fuss'?

Yes in my opinion anyone booing when its unveiled is a dick head. Indifferent silence would be better.

All im saying is put it into perspective. I'm the first one to say we should play in blue & white ive even signed petitions for it but fuck me I think a grown men can handle ten months of playing in this kit. Yes Nike is pushing their own agenda and the club rolled over by accepting it. I'm pretty sure both Nike and the club will get the message when they see the reaction and look at the sales figures when new kits come out that contain more white against those that dont.

So yes, take it on the fucking chin

No matter what happens on Sunday, the kit won't be changed. I'll still have to watch City play in different colours for the next ten months. I'm just hoping this shit doesn't again in future.

My opinion on this shirt and new colour combination is, it's a piss take, an abortion,
I FUCKING HATE IT!!!
Would my feelings come accross with an 'indifferent silence?'

Last edited:
Probably what Nike are saying too.
but if they gave us a blue and white chequered, striped, polka dot or a white shirt with blue shorts home kit would you 'see the fuss'?

They haven't so it's irrelevant.

No matter what happens on Sunday, the kit won't be changed. I'll still have to watch City play in different colours for the next ten months. I'm just hoping this shit doesn't again in future.

My opinion on this shirt and new colour combination is, it's a piss take, an abortion,
I FUCKING HATE IT!!!

We're no jayfx football club. Fair enough if you don't like it - plenty don't - but you've made your point many times, written angry emails and plan on booing at the unveiling.

They aren't going to change it for another year so at what point do you just take it like a grown fucking man (or woman) and move on?

No matter what happens on Sunday, the kit won't be changed. I'll still have to watch City play in different colours for the next ten months.

But my opinion on this shirt and new colour combination is, it's a piss take, an abortion,
I FUCKING HATE IT!!!
They haven't so it's irrelevant.

Plan on booing at the unveiling.

They aren't going to change it for another year

It was relevant to the post I was replying to if you bothered to read that!
If you also read my posts fully, you would have read that I'm not going to the unveiling, and that I am fully aware that they're not going to change the kit now!
But thanks for your post anyway. And I do apologise for being passionate about the colours City play in.

It was relevant to the post I was replying to if you bothered to read that!
If you also read my posts fully, you would have read that I'm not going to the unveiling, and that I am fully aware that they're not going to change the kit now!
But thanks for your post anyway. And I do apologise for being passionate about the colours City play in.

There's no need to apologise, I'm just contemplating hiring an exorcist.

I too do not like the new kits colour combination. It does look great however on that track suit top that Nolito was wearing and also on the new signage at the CFA yesterday.
How do we let the powers that be know that we don't approve of the kit if we don't voice our disapproval?
It'll probably be a big seller worldwide but not here in Manchester.
Don't know how I'll react at the unveiling today. I might just walk out in disgust

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.