FC United Thread

I'm gracing Broadhurst Park with my presence in a few weeks but thankfully will be going in with the Hereford fans for a pre-season clash. It'll be interesting to see what the vibe is.

I'm gracing Broadhurst Park with my presence in a few weeks but thankfully will be going in with the Hereford fans for a pre-season clash. It'll be interesting to see what the vibe is.

All animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others, odious commie scum, hope the Hereford fans don't pick anything up being so close to that rancid lot.

On the BBC sportsday page:
National League North club FC United of Manchester are hoping to put a troubled year behind them following the election of a new board. But there are still issues to resolve.

The club have admitted, commercially, their first year at their £6.3m home at St George’s Park was not a success. And now they have revealed season ticket sales are around 50% of the same point last summer.

As of Tuesday, the club had sold 664 adult season tickets, compared to 1,223 at the same stage 12 months ago. They had sold 120 junior season tickets compared to 232 at the same stage last year.

National League North club FC United of Manchester are hoping to put a troubled year behind them following the election of a new board. But there are still issues to resolve.

The club have admitted, commercially, their first year at their £6.3m home at St George’s Park was not a success. And now they have revealed season ticket sales are around 50% of the same point last summer.

As of Tuesday, the club had sold 664 adult season tickets, compared to 1,223 at the same stage 12 months ago. They had sold 120 junior season tickets compared to 232 at the same stage last year.

These poor sales will be on top of the previous revelations of overstating commercial income.
My understanding is that they are running a Bank overdraft… They must be under significant pressure!

My nephew plays for them and he is devoted to keeping himself fit, doesn't drink and tries to give 100%. Anyhow after a defeat last season which they lost my nephew lamb blasted them in the dressing room. The manager then responded by saying my nephew was right and all the team should go to the pub to get pissed to bond.

I'm sure Wesley Sneijder's agent is talking to them as we speak.

Any City fans feel free to come in with us Hereford in a fortnight. It's 9 quid in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.