Tyrese Campbell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't that ESPN article just a re-hash of one that came out months ago? Seems exactly the same headline as last time.

Anyway, I hope he stays and if I knew my mates (Dele-Bashiru, Sancho, etc) were all staying then I'd be backing myself to make an impression alongside them.

Isn't that ESPN article just a re-hash of one that came out months ago? Seems exactly the same headline as last time.

Anyway, I hope he stays and if I knew my mates (Dele-Bashiru, Sancho, etc) were all staying then I'd be backing myself to make an impression alongside them.

I was wondering if it's all bollocks & an old story to create interest whilst nothing is happening in the transfer window.

Kevin Campbell was really complimentary about our academy system on tv, so it's not like they don't know what we have here & what he would be giving up.

I can understand why a bunch of players held back on signing during Pellegrini's reign & that the club maybe had to talk them round, to believe that things will be different under Pep. But it appears to have done the trick with the others.

I suppose what might have happened with Campbell is that he has been promised stuff by other clubs during that period off holding off from signing. Maybe we can't/won't promise him the same, due to the number of quality kids we have, who all would want the same treatment ? So he has to decide if he thinks he is better being fast tracked elsewhere or fighting off the competition here.

Or maybe he's just waiting til Pep arrives, to see what he says ?

Never seen him myself but by all accounts it will be a pity if he goes.

Lorenzo Gonzalez being concluded tonight 16 years old 4 year deal Di marzio. Think he will replace Ty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.