Tyrese Campbell

Status
Not open for further replies.
His twitter and instagram still say "Professional footballer for Manchester City & England U17 "... There's still hope lol.

Others will know better than me how the system works but I assume our offer is still on the table. Maybe he's seeing what's out there for him and may yet take up his contract with us.
Seems strange he hasn't signed for anyone yet

Others will know better than me how the system works but I assume our offer is still on the table. Maybe he's seeing what's out there for him and may yet take up his contract with us.
Seems strange he hasn't signed for anyone yet
Perhaps they wanted to see Pep before committing either way, do we know how many and who exactly is holding out yet?

Perhaps they wanted to see Pep before committing either way, do we know how many and who exactly is holding out yet?
They announced the scholars a short while ago and it looks like everyone they wanted to keep signed bar Campbell. Someone better placed than me might be able to confirm that

They announced the scholars a short while ago and it looks like everyone they wanted to keep signed bar Campbell. Someone better placed than me might be able to confirm that

That looks to be the case, Campbells problem now is this new kid Gonzalez, he looks an absolute beast and scored the other day on his 'debut'.

That looks to be the case, Campbells problem now is this new kid Gonzalez, he looks an absolute beast and scored the other day on his 'debut'.
Maybe he knew Gonzalez was coming in and that's why he decided to weigh up his options. It does seem odd he hasn't got a club a month before the season.

City watch reporting that PSV are interested. Think the kid will go on to have a good career. Shame it didn't work out here.

City watch reporting that PSV are interested. Think the kid will go on to have a good career. Shame it didn't work out here.
Says it all to me......if he'd sooner scuttle off to the Dutch league,rather than give it his best shot here beause of the competition,he isnt made of the right stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.