New home shirt (confirmed)

Not been down to the City Store as yet, but was in Sports Direct yesterday. Had a feel of the shirt, it just felt cheap.

Think may give this one a miss.

I can't see the problem with what he's said? How is he shitting on our support? Because he says some blues don't like the new City and they're stuck in a time warp - I know a few blues like that myself (some fans have even wrote books about the dislike of the new City) and I've definitely read the same sort of themes on here about the kit/website/badge/twitter handle/car parking for the souvenir shop/Txiki/Ferran/the Irish interviewer on CityTV/on and on. Iirc you like a good moan yourself don't you? ;)
That Dickhead who says "man city ruined his life" is not a blue. He's a twat that for some reason thinks he's got a platform.

I can't see the problem with what he's said? How is he shitting on our support? Because he says some blues don't like the new City and they're stuck in a time warp - I know a few blues like that myself (some fans have even wrote books about the dislike of the new City) and I've definitely read the same sort of themes on here about the kit/website/badge/twitter handle/car parking for the souvenir shop/Txiki/Ferran/the Irish interviewer on CityTV/on and on. Iirc you like a good moan yourself don't you? ;)

The dislike of this kit has got nothing, nada, zilch to do with a dislike of the club ...my love for City is unconditional, I will always love Manchester City, but this kit is just not us – not enough white on the shirt to get away with sky blue shorts, and sky blue shorts with white socks is not a combination we have ever - or should ever - have in my opinion. Navy should be used sparingly as an embellisment to the main trim colour of white, or for socks - end of!

City Home Shirt 2016/17 now on sale at Sports Direct £47.99 http://www.sportsdirect.com/footbal...otball-shirts/manchester-city-football-shirts[/QUOTE

Just received mine from Ali Express, really pleased, exact replica of the ones in the City Store. Actually came in a Nike bag and has all the tags and labels attached. Came in two weeks and cost £13, not complaining, actually not as big fan of the kit but looks really cool much better in daylight that in the lights of the City store.

I hope the club has learnt a big lesson with this shirt.

Funny thing is, it's not hard to make it acceptable...

PIsz6Vw.jpg

Can I have a job Nike???

Away kits are another Nike generic template. I reckon Inters fans are just as pissed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.