So is this it?

Nine times out of ten the team with the best manager will win it or Atleast come very close.
Pep could win the league with west Bromwich side
giphy.gif

Ha ha....you're one funny man Helmet.
We are undergoing a huge transition on and off the pitch & it'll take time before we are in a title winning rythmn.
Most of our elite players haven't kicked a ball in anger yet & others won't be fit until Sept / Oct.
In the the last 2 seasons we've finished a collective 23 ? points behind the winners.
Too much of an ask this season I feel.
@Helmet Cole has you bang to rights. You're not a blue.

-------------------------------hart--------------------------------
---------Kompany-----Stones-----Ottemendi-------

--Sagna---------Fernandinho---------------Clichy--

--------------KDB----------Silva-----------Nolito-----------
----------------------------Aguero------------------------------

If he plays 3 at the back cannot say who would be left out but I expect Ilkey and kompany in the team if fit. and then if we but kroos and Sane who knows

We are undergoing a huge transition on and off the pitch & it'll take time before we are in a title winning rythmn.
Most of our elite players haven't kicked a ball in anger yet & others won't be fit until Sept / Oct.
In the the last 2 seasons we've finished a collective 23 ? points behind the winners.

23 points over two seasons is an average of 11.5 per season don't be such a drama queen with your 23 points nonsense.

A collective 23 points you say??

On that basis.....

Arsenal= 22pts
Chelsea= 31pts
Scum = 32pts
Spurs = 34pts
Dippers = 46pts

At least do some research you rag sphincter!!!

.........................Joe................
Sagna.....Otamendi/Vinny......Stones/Vinny...........Gael
..........................Fernandinho..........................
........Silva(deep like Modric).......Gundogan................
Sane/Sterling..............................................Nolito
.........................King Kun/Iheanacho.....................

obviously / means either/or and not both smart arses ;-)
Kev?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.