So is this it?

Hopefully our squad will be bigger and the introduction of academy players will help us through this season. We probably need 3 signings and we should be alright we do need another striker.

No, the embarrassment is allllllll yours....

You made an argument based on a flawed stat, using that logic Arsenal are the favourites, in reality they're the most susceptible to fall out of the top four this season.

We've had the best squad for maybe 3/4 years, however, had a right numpty coaching it. You'll see for yourself that a little tactical nous will make certain under performers look like new signings, no magic wand, just coaching, you know that thing that doesn't just encompass a tactics board and a whistle..

The additions you should be very excited about as it is now a collective, even today, that will take some stopping, that's without sane, stones, Jesus. Pablo et al...

absolutely agree with you and nev.

only i think we`ve had the best squad for 5 years, the difference is that pep will take it off the paper and put it on the pitch.

absolutely agree with you and nev.

only i think we`ve had the best squad for 5 years, the difference is that pep will take it off the paper and put it on the pitch.

I was merely showing a little grace in the 3/4 years comment, he needs it (:

I think a few who understand peps style, tactics, also appreciate that they're adaptable, can be evolved if you like. I've seen enough from the two games to know where we'll be at come Xmas and it's not chasing.. Of course others have improved, however, I expect us to win the league in style, with a swagger that this squad once promised!!

I think we should give this another go.

------------------Hart------------------

--------Komps---------Otamendi-

Sagna-

---------------------------------------Clichy

-----------Fernando

----------------------------Yaya-------

Navas-------------------------

----------------------------Sterling

-----------------KDB------------------

----------------Aguero--------------

I think we should give this another go.

------------------Hart------------------

--------Komps---------Otamendi-

Sagna-

---------------------------------------Clichy

-----------Fernando

----------------------------Yaya-------

Navas-------------------------

----------------------------Sterling

-----------------KDB------------------

----------------Aguero--------------
No Bony?

I was merely showing a little grace in the 3/4 years comment, he needs it (:

I think a few who understand peps style, tactics, also appreciate that they're adaptable, can be evolved if you like. I've seen enough from the two games to know where we'll be at come Xmas and it's not chasing.. Of course others have improved, however, I expect us to win the league in style, with a swagger that this squad once promised!!

I certainly hope you are all correct. We missed a unique opportunity to do all the things you're suggesting after 93-20 & have at best trod water since that pinnacle despite 13/14s excitement.

To be Champions this season so many things are going to have to be 100% from the off,which I'm not convinced about. We will be competitive but next season is more likely.

Gonna be interesting.....particularly on here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.